Why get help planning your itinerary?
That is a great question to ask. And one we're very happy to answer for you ...
Firstly, we love New Zealand. We are proud of our country and we are excited to share it with you in a customised New Zealand itinerary. You will experience this passion in the way we communicate with you and in the way we consult with you on your travel ideas and New Zealand wish list. And, of course, it will be evident in the final New Zealand experience we create with you.
There Are Many Reasons Why We Are Your Best Choice For New Zealand Itinerary Planning
We understand that for most visitors planning a comprehensive visit to a country on the other side of the world can be a challenge. Planning your vacation should be just as much fun and as much of an adventure as the vacation itself.
Our goal is to make this process enlightening, simple, fun and satisfying for you.
- We all live right here in New Zealand -- we travel often, we experience and we share our up to date and honest knowledge with you.
- We work through the options and choices with you until you are 100% satisfied. Making a decision on a vacation (especially one such as this) is a big deal; you won't be rushed or pressured to decide.
- On average planning a New Zealand self-drive itinerary takes our guests 5 weeks. And, from the time you make an enquiry to the time you are ready to book, we are working with you to ensure your vacation is perfect.
- There is no hard sell. As mentioned above we know it takes a long time to get something this important right. Only when we are sure it's the right experience for you, will we advise you to book something.
- Our systems and processes are designed with your final experience in mind. They ensure the quality of experiences and accuracy of information is beyond reproach.
- The owners and founders of Fine Tours New Zealand work in the business every day. In our experience, this is a great way to ensure quality and standards never slip.
There are more reasons you should have us help you prepare your New Zealand itinerary but we think the ones above are the most important.